Shop Clearance to get Best Deal
Floral Celadon Gaiwan Tea Cup

Click images above to enlarge

Floral Celadon Gaiwan Tea Cup
Item# T2324
$15.05

Gift Wrap: 
This item is currently out of stock!

Made in China and crafted from quality ceramic, this gaiwan tea cup features a very intricately drawn floral design all over the tea cup itself. This is a very traditional tea cup that was used and invented during the Ming Dynasty to brew certain kinds of tea such as green and white tea.

This gaiwan tea cup features a very interesting look with it's celadon glaze for the cup, lid and saucer and it is finished off with a high gloss and smooth texture all throughout. There's a nice flower branch pattern border as the design for the top and bottom of the cup and the background design consist of a lattice pattern. On the front there is nice bamboo leaves sprouting out with plum blossoms blooming, usually during winter. The lid features the same flower branch border pattern of circling around the lid, with the plum blossoms blooming next to the bamboo leaves. As for the bottom of the saucer it holds a very unique Chinese line design with the same pattern drawn next to one another four times.

Enjoy this gaiwan tea cup with your favorite cup of tea on a cold winter night when plum blossoms usually blooms. Would be a perfect addition to your gaiwancollection and for those who enjoy drinking green and white tea. Already comes packaged in a box which would be ideal as a present to give to your loved ones.

This item is sold individually and hand washing is recommended. (Discontinued)

• Gaiwan Dimension (D 3-7/8" x H 3-5/8") From top of lid to bottom of tray
  • Gaiwan Capacity (4 fl oz)
  • Product Wt. (10.6 oz)

• Please check back or email us at support@mrslinskitchen.com

1 Reviews
    100% (1)
    0% (0)
    0% (0)
    0% (0)
    0% (0)
    100% Recommend this product (1 of 1 responses)
    By John
    South Charleston, WV
    Totally Charming
    July 30, 2017
    This item surpassed my expectations. Extremely well made. Decorative, yet practical. I use mine to prepare bai hao. It would do well with all whites, greens, and oolongs.
    ProsWell made.
    ConsA tad small.

Need Assistance?
    Customer Service
    Contact Us
    My Account
    About Us
    Site Map
    Policies
    Press

©2020 MrsLinsKitchen.com All Copyrights Reserved.

Don't Miss Out