Longevity Chinese Symbol Yellow Infuser Mug

Click images above to enlarge

Longevity Chinese Symbol Yellow Infuser Mug
Item# T1949
Was: $19.95
SALE: $17.95

Gift Wrap: 

Qty: 

Celebrate a long and healthy life with this beautiful and artistic infuser tea mug. A traditional Chinese design that alternates between lucky red, prosperous blue and energizing yellow wrap around the lid and top and base of the mug. A yellow, abstract vine design winds its way around the exterior of the mug and continues down to the top of the handle. Between the vines is China's favorite flower, the pink peony. This flower is so popular it has its own holiday, April 20, and is also considered a good omen. The happy pink, white and yellow blossoms bloom between red Chinese characters that depict longevity. The inside of the mug and underside of the handle are glazed bright white and contrasts spectacularly with the decorations that cover the exterior of the mug.

Wonderful for brewing a yummy afternoon cup of tea by simply placing loose tea leaves in the porcelain infuser to make a delicious and fragrant liquid. The lid not only keeps the drink from splashing out, but also allows the tea to steep to perfection. An easy to grab white knob on the lid provides a safe and convenient way to uncover the mug once your tea is prepared. The removable white infuser sits inside the mug. Holes in the bottom of the infuser allow the leaves to soak in hot water while keeping the liquid free of debris.

This is a wonderful graduation and wedding gift. The set can be used to sip both hot and cold liquid from. Made in China. Dishwasher and microwave safe. Ships in paper box. Set contains mug, lid and infuser.

• Mug Dimension (D 2-3/4" x H 5-3/4")
  • Mug Capacity (10 fl. oz.)
  • Product Wt. (1 lb. 5 oz.)

• Usually ships within 1 to 2 business days

1 Reviews
    100% (1)
    0% (0)
    0% (0)
    0% (0)
    0% (0)
    100% Recommend this product (1 of 1 responses)
    By Anne F.
    Minneapolis
    Quality mugs, reasonable price
    July 16, 2017
    I love this line of mugs not only because they're so attractive but because it's almost impossible to find such mugs with lids. I've ordered 6 of them and in a cupboard full of mugs, these are my favorites.

May we also recommend
    Lotus and Butterfly Infuser Mug
    Item# T1952

Gift Wrap: 

Qty: 
    Longevity Chinese Symbol Green Infuser Tea Mug
    Item# T1948

Gift Wrap: 

Qty: 

Need Assistance?
    Customer Service
    Contact Us
    My Account
    About Us
    Site Map
    Policies
    Press

©2024 MrsLinsKitchen.com All Copyrights Reserved.

Don't Miss Out