Shop Clearance to get Best Deal
Chinese Koi Pond Yixing Zisha Teapot

Click images above to enlarge

Chinese Koi Pond Yixing Zisha Teapot
Item# T2210
$29.95

Gift Wrap: 
This item is currently out of stock!

Made in Yixing, China, this yixing zisha teapot features a unique design of leaping kois along the sides, on the sprout and on the handle knob of the lid.

Unique and charming, this yixing zisha teapot is a great addition for tea lovers and collectors of distinctive teapots. Beautifully hand sculpted and carved, this yixing zisha teapot feature carved patterns of wave and lively depictions of three dimensional kois leaping joyously into the air.

Made from quality yixing clay, also known as zisha “purple clay”, this yixing zisha teapot, like all other yixing teaware, has a distinctive porous surface and retains traces of tea with each brew. Overtime, yixing teapot produces rich and flavorful brews.

A wonderful gift for tea lovers and anyone who enjoys enjoying tea with a unique and functional teapot, this yixing zisha teapot comes packaged in a paper box.

Hand washing is recommended for this item.

• Teapot Dimension (L 6-1/2" x W 5-1/4" x H 5-1/2")
  • Teapot Capacity (14 fl. oz.)
  • Product Wt. (1 lb 11.9 oz)

• Please check back or email us at support@mrslinskitchen.com

1 Reviews
    100% (1)
    0% (0)
    0% (0)
    0% (0)
    0% (0)
    100% Recommend this product (1 of 1 responses)
    By Andrew
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Hesitant At First But Pleasantly Surprised
    September 24, 2016
    I have been looking at this particular tea pot for over one year. I was always hesitant to purchase it and moved on to another style instead. I finally took the chance and came out pleasantly surprised. I appreciate all of the detail it has. It is a larger pot than I expected. I am happy with it.
    ProsLarge tea pot. Eye-catching conversation piece. Nice details all over it.
    ConsNot quite my style but I like it.

May we also recommend

Need Assistance?
    Customer Service
    Contact Us
    My Account
    About Us
    Site Map
    Policies
    Press

©2020 MrsLinsKitchen.com All Copyrights Reserved.

Don't Miss Out