Check Out Our Clearance Sale
Beige Blue and Black Marbled Cat Yixing Clay Tea Mug

Click images above to enlarge

Beige Blue and Black Marbled Cat Yixing Clay Tea Mug
Item# T2067
$18.25

Gift Wrap: 
This item is currently out of stock!

Handcrafted in Yixing, China, the place of origin for yixing clay tea ware and technology, this marbled yixing clay tea mug is an original and unique work of art. Made from yixing clay and designed with a lively marbled surface of beige, blue and brown, this tea mug makes the perfect present for any tea lovers.

With its lovely marbled exterior reminiscent of impressionistic brushstrokes, this yixing clay tea mug also features a unique handle in the shape of a stylized cat. Distinctive and one of a kind, this tea mug also makes a practical choice.

Yixing tea ware, produced since the fifteenth century, is widely known for its unique brewing property. Its smooth porous surface retains tiny traces of tea with every brew. With usage, yixing tea ware become more valuable and produces tea with richer and more complex flavors.

Bring this lovely yixing clay tea mug home today and experience the richness it can offer to your tea drinking experience. This item is dishwasher safe.

• Cup Dimension (L 4-3/4" x W 3-3/8" x H 4-1/2")
  • Cup Capacity (15 fl. oz.)
  • Product Wt. (11.5 oz.)

• Please check back or email us at support@mrslinskitchen.com

1 Reviews
    100% (1)
    0% (0)
    0% (0)
    0% (0)
    0% (0)
    100% Recommend this product (1 of 1 responses)
    By Tom
    florida
    July 8, 2018
    my favorite EDM (every day mug )
    I collect mugs and I have to say that this is now my goto mug every day. I like the look and the ease of holding it. I purchased the same mug in a different color while on vacation. I would like to purchase the plain colored one which is currently out of stock. I hope it will be back in stock soon.

May we also recommend
    Reddish Brown Cat Handle Marbled Yixing Mug
    Item# T2066
    $23.15

Gift Wrap: 
    Cat Walk Mug
    Item# T1475
    $23.15

Gift Wrap: 

Need Assistance?
    Customer Service
    Contact Us
    My Account
    About Us
    Site Map
    Policies
    Press

©2018 MrsLinsKitchen.com All Copyrights Reserved.

Don't Miss Out