Save Up to 75% Off on Hundreds of Clearance Items
Peony Flower Infuser Tea Mug

Click images above to enlarge

Peony Flower Infuser Tea Mug
Item# T1950
$12.35

Gift Wrap: 
This item is currently out of stock!

The Peony flower is one of the national emblems of China and is often pictured on Asian artworks from China and Japan. The fragrant and beautiful flower is lush and comes in a wide range of colors, which adds to its popularity as an ornamental plant in both Western and Asian gardens. On this lovely infuser tea mug, the vivid image of a scarlet peony is balanced by the addition of a bird in flight and softer pink versions of this lovely blossom.

This nice sized porcelain tea mug is not just pretty to look at; the addition of a removable porcelain tea infuser basket guarantees a perfect cup of tea. The recent growth in the popularity of tea has provided a wide variety of blends from which to choose; they will all brew deliciously in this personal and convenient mug. The matching lid is not only for decorative purposes, it will help to keep your beverage warm in between sips.

A must have for tea-lovers and a great gift idea for any occasion; comes conveniently packaged in a gift box. Dishwasher and microwave safe. Made in China.

• Mug Dimension (D 2-3/4" x H 5-3/4")
  • Mug Capacity (10 fl. oz.)
  • Product Wt. (1 lb. 5 oz.)

• Please check back or email us at support@mrslinskitchen.com

Review Summary
    1 Reviews
    100% (1)
    0% (0)
    0% (0)
    0% (0)
    0% (0)
    100% Recommend this product (1 of 1 responses)
    By RJ
    New Orleans, LA
    October 13, 2016
    As Pretty As In the Photo
    I'm very pleased with the mugs I purchased. I ordered two of them as a gift for my mom, and they are as lovely in real life as they look in the photo. Microwave and dishwasher safe makes them perfect. I'll be buying more.
    Merchant Response:Often time products coming from Asia has no English translation or explanation and we have to do all the research to ensure that the customers understand what they are buying. Thank you for your suggestion about the English instruction. That's very helpful to know and will definitely rely this suggestion to our manufacturer.
    ConsNo complaint about the merchandise itself, but this retailer needs to either communicate with the manufacter/distributor to request English-language product information to be included in the merchandise packaging, or to add the information to the merchandise themselves before it ships to a customer. Although the online product description states very clearly that the item is microwave and dishwasher safe, no such information is included with the item itself when it is shipped directly to a recipient as a gift. *I* knew the mugs were mw and dw safe, but my mom didn't know until I told her, because the only literature that came with the mugs was written in Chinese, and all the markings on the bottoms of the mugs themselves were in Chinese, too.

May we also recommend
    Lotus Pond Porcelain Infuser Tea Mug
    Item# T1951
    $12.35

Gift Wrap: 

Qty: 
    Lotus and Butterfly Infuser Mug
    Item# T1952
    $12.35

Gift Wrap: 

Qty: 
    Longevity Chinese Symbol Yellow Infuser Mug
    Item# T1949
    $12.35

Gift Wrap: 
    This item is currently out of stock!
    Longevity Chinese Symbol Green Infuser Tea Mug
    Item# T1948
    $12.35

Gift Wrap: 

Qty: 

Need Assistance?
    Customer Service
    Contact Us
    My Account
    About Us
    Site Map
    Policies
    Press

©2018 MrsLinsKitchen.com All Copyrights Reserved.

Don't Miss Out