Shop Clearance - Up to 70% off on selective items
Gorgeous Festive Japanese Washi Tea Storage Tin

Click images above to enlarge

Gorgeous Festive Japanese Washi Tea Storage Tin
Item# T2139
$7.05

Gift Wrap: 
This item is currently out of stock!

Made in Japan and crafted from gorgeous traditional Japanese Washi papers and tin, these tea storage tins come in six charming tea canister designs. Featuring vibrantly colored traditional Japanese motifs, these tea storage tin are great for storing a wide variety of things from candies, nuts to tea leaves and change, use your creativity and imagination, and these beautiful storage tins can be used to hold anything food to jewelries.

Crafted from tin, each storage tin is wrapped with durable and age resistant washi papers. Each features a unique design with vivid color schemes. Use these to keep all your favorite tea fresh or to present tea leaves to friends and loved ones.

Designs available include: vibrant red background featuring white cherry blossoms and gold fans, gold waves and gold clouds; light pink background featuring red cherry blossoms, bamboo leaves and gold borders; royal blue background featuring tiny red and white cherry blossoms set against gold fans; violet background featuring blue mountains, red leaves set against clouds and gold rivers; navy blue background with delicate white blossoms and red ribbon strips; royal blue background featuring ornate balls with cherry blossom motifs.

Surprise friends and loved ones with these beautiful tea storage tins. Wonderful for keeping your tea leaves in style or for gift giving.

Designed to keep moisture, air and the sunlight that would damage quality tea leaves out, these tea storage tins are multi-purpose and make a great storage idea.

Hand washing is recommended for this item. Please be sure to choose your desired canister design during check out or one will be picked for you. Price is for only one tea storage tin.

Discontinued

• Tin Canister Dimension (D 2-7/8" x H 1-1/2")
  • Product Wt. (1.2 oz.)

• Usually ships within 1 to 2 business days

1 Reviews
    100% (1)
    0% (0)
    0% (0)
    0% (0)
    0% (0)
    100% Recommend this product (1 of 1 responses)
    By Caroline
    Washinton, D.C.
    Lovely!
    February 18, 2018
    These charming tea canisters keep the flavors of my tea perfectly preserved. The colors are as bright as they appear in the pictures, and together (I bought 3) are vibrant and appealing. I have purchased a number of tea canisters here, and am pleased by the quality across products. Thank you!

May we also recommend
    Assorted Washi Paper Tea Canister
    Item# T1882
    $13.25

This item is currently out of stock!

Need Assistance?
    Customer Service
    Contact Us
    My Account
    About Us
    Site Map
    Policies
    Press

©2024 MrsLinsKitchen.com All Copyrights Reserved.

Don't Miss Out