Winged Yixing Teaset (LAST ONE)

Click images above to enlarge

Winged Yixing Teaset (LAST ONE)
Item# T1631
Was: $49.95
SALE: $29.95

Gift Wrap: 

Qty: 

Made in Taiwan from ceramic, this Japanese fortune cat figurine features a unique coiled spring motion design. Bobbling its head with motion, this figurine is the perfect way to lighten up your office or study space.

Known as Maneki Neko, in Japan, Japanese fortune cats are popular lucky items all across Asia. Originating from the Edo period in Japan, Japanese fortune cats are lucky symbols believed to beckon good fortune with their raised paws.

With a charming lively dancing gesture, this mobile Japanese fortune cat is a white calico cat with brown and orange spots. Wearing a lucky red collar, it holds a scroll with the Japanese kanji characters for "peace and safety". With a charming purple fan, this lucky cat also feature pink cherry blossom motifs on its chest along with the seal of the artist in red. This Japanese fortune cat is a fun and lively way to relieve stress while bringing good luck your way.

Item features an adhesive foam white base featuring the design of a leaf. The bottom can be adhered to various surfaces at your desk, dashboard, or in your cubicle. Adorable and charming, this Japanese fortune cat will help brighten up your workday.

• Maneki Neko Dimension (L 2-1/2" x W 1-7/8" x H 3-3/4")
  • Product Wt. (2.6 oz)

• Usually ships within 1 to 2 business days

1 Reviews
    100% (1)
    0% (0)
    0% (0)
    0% (0)
    0% (0)
    100% Recommend this product (1 of 1 responses)
    By Andrew
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Cute Tea Pot Set
    January 9, 2015
    I ordered this teapot set for my niece. It will fit her personality just perfectly. The shape and the winged accents remind me of a mother Quail bird and her chicks. Nice color and packed for shipping very well.
    Pros
    • Nice Color
    • Nice Winged Accents
    Cons
    • NONE

May we also recommend

Need Assistance?
    Customer Service
    Contact Us
    My Account
    About Us
    Site Map
    Policies
    Press

©2024 MrsLinsKitchen.com All Copyrights Reserved.

Don't Miss Out